What We Will Cover
- Understanding and Using domain names
- WordPress™ Hosting Options
- Installing WordPress™ on your hosting service
- Basics of the WordPress™ User Interface
- Understanding the WordPress™ Dashboard
- Pages, Tags, Media and Content Administration
- Core WordPress™ Settings
- Finding and Using WordPress™ Plugins
- Finding and Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily
- Upgrading WordPress™ Plugins
- Recommended WordPress™ Plugins
- Working with WordPress™ Themes
- Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One
- Theme Best Practices
- WordPress™ Content Management
- Understanding Posts Versus Pages
- Adding Video and Audio Media to a WordPress™ Site
- A Checklist for WordPress™ SEO
Instructor: Meg O’Gara
About Your Instructor
Meg brings web design expertise, social media, and creative content marketing to create great brand experiences for customers. Meg is am a firm believer in the power of online marketing to connect consumers to brands. Meg’s expertise is focused on building relationships between brands and customers through the combination of technology, video, and communications and impactful creative design.
Simply purchase your training here and we will then send you a calendar link to pick a day and time that suits you & we can map out your training plan together.
We have some evening slots available for those who may be working late after the kids have gone to bed!