Hosting and Maintenance Plus
WORDPRESS MAINTENANCE AND HOSTING
WordPress Maintenance and Hosting Plan for E-Commerce
Suitable for more complex sites of E-Commerce websites. We’ll provide you with hosting, a staging area, dedicate IP, back up your website and update WordPress for you. In case you need it we’ll also give you 30 minutes support every month.
We’ll be in contact soon to get any details we require to maintain your WordPress website.
Got a question?
WORDPRESS MAINTENANCE AND HOSTING PLAN FOR E-COMMERCE
Maintenance + hosting
Keep your own hosting or host with us.
Suitable for Basic WordPress Installations
- Initial identification of insecure plugins or themes
- Ongoing security monitoring of plugins and themes
- WordPress core upgrades
- Pagespeed Optimisation
- Image Optimisation
- Technical support via email & phone
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring
- Daily Backup
- 48 Hour Response Time
- Premium theme support
- LetsEncrypt SSL Cert
No Long-Term Contract
Support includes email, text based chat, phone calls and video communication in addition to technical work on the website. Minimum 1 hour applies.
Special Reduced Client Rates
(For Clients on contract)
Website Maintenance & Hosting FAQ's
Monthly Website hosting is a service provided by Megnificent Creative (the web host) that sell or lease space on a server where you store the files (HTML, CSS, PHP, Images, WordPress Installtion etc.) that make your website accessible on the internet. Hosting is where the physical files for your website are stored.
If you’re planning on creating an online presence for your business, having a reliable web hosting plan is essential. Having dedicated hosting when building a website will ensure that your webpage will continue to run to the best of its ability. We have dedicated servers that provide technical support to all hosting accounts.
We can provide hosting packages to specific businesses needs. The plan you choose will depend primarily on how you plan to use your website and how much you have budgeted for hosting. Get in touch with Megnificent Creative today if you have any questions about our types of website hosting.
Just like updating your iPhone or iPad, website updates serve a number of different functions as listed below:
- Update WordPress platform core version – because this is regularly being updated by WordPress
- Fix security holes and check for attempted hacking, plug any holes – because people will try to hack your website
- Optimize the utilization of resources on the operating system – to make your site perform well
- Add newer and more secure features – to keep the site up to date
- Remove old and unprotected features – to avoid clutter or conflict
- Update drivers to increase software efficiency – as these software drivers are updated
- Update versions for components such as Yoast, Gravity Forms, Askimet and make sure they work together – or they may conflict
- Ensure the uptime of your website – to ensure that people can find the site 24/7
- Check speed of website – to make sure that visitors get content quickly, before they move on elsewhere
- Check mobile or responsive view – to see that the website delivers on all popular mobile types
- Keep a copy as a Backup in case the site goes down – so that you can put up a saved copy
- Submit updated Sitemaps to Google – to tell them about your pages
- Check Calendar – to ensure that the date and time settings are correct
- Train your inhouse Marketer or Webmaster – to use optimisation tools and techniques
- Run through an agreed Check List – to see that all necessary tasks are done in a timely fashion
- Tip: Do little and do often – to avoid conflicts or large workloads. We recommend an hour or two monthly.
You can organise your own hosting if preferred, however we cannot be responsible for any ongoing site maintenance, all paid theme and plugins that are used in your website, security of downtime of your site if you arrange your own hosting.
Our plans don’t only give you fast secured hosting but also peace of mind on your website performance, as well as access to our premium plugins (worth at least €550/year), troubleshooting, backups, and speed maintenance.
For a price of less than a cup of coffee a day your website will be maintained, looked after, and optimised for your business.
You are free to cancel anytime.
We can package up your website files and deliver them over to you to host, manage and maintain your own website moving forward. We’ll include a copy of The Website Owner’s Manual which will help you keep track of all the important details about your website; including logins, routine maintenance, & answers to our most frequently asked questions to help you have continued success with your website.
You will be responsible for acquiring the premium plugins we use for your website but we will give you the list so you can purchase it yourself.
Woo-commerce, membership and event plugins required more complicated maintenance. There are also more troubleshooting issues that are can occurred such as:
*Your website also requires more resources in hosting when you add new products, images. customers details and orders. Better resources will ensure the website work properly and you are not losing sales because of the hosting performance.
We do NOT manage emails. We highly recommend you host your emails on a server and platform separate from your website for security reasons.
We recommend Google Workspace and can help you set it up (adding nameservers, DNS etc) as part of your Website Build package if you prefer.
Websites need to be updated at least once a week, this will ensure that it is secure, functioning as it should, the content and design is refreshed and relevant, the links are all working and the website is performing to its full potential.
We are dedicated to helping you and your business grow and develop, meet your targets and extend your reach. Aside from web design and web development we offer a wide range of maintenance services to assist and support you through your online journey. We offer a website Maintenance and Management service, this service is aimed to help busy businesses keep on top of their updates and content management. We understand these tasks are sometimes overlooked. This can negatively impact your Google search rankings and can result in your website stagnating. Our website Maintenance and Management service is there to keep on top of this for you, so you can continue to grow your business knowing that we have your back. Another one of our highly sought after services in our Content Writing service. Our marketing team works with you to create original and engaging content that represents your brand and your company’s ethos. We ensure that the content ranks high on Google by including high ranking keywords to help SEO.
The support time allotment for each of our website maintenance packages includes simple updates and additions to your website. Here are just a few examples:
- – Text Changes Or Additions
- – Image Changes
Adding New Pages Or Landing Pages For A Marketing Campaign (Image And Text Content Must Be Provided)
- – Updating Or Adding New Forms
- – Researching New Features Or Functionality And Recommending The Best Approach
- – Scheduling Blog Posts
Depending On The Complexity Of Your Request, It May Take More Than Your Allotted Support Time To Complete A Task. If It Does, We Will Let You Know When We Get Your Request And Send Over An Estimate For Your Approval Prior To Getting Started.
All plugins that we own a developer license for are included at no cost in your web care plan. This list varies from time to time, but generally includes plugins in the following categories:
- Page builder
- Form builder
- Caching and performance optimization
- Event calendar
The cost of website maintenance is assessed on a case by case basis. This depends on the size of the site and the changes that are required by the business in terms of functionality and content. You should allow an hour a month for security updates. The overall monthly maintenance fee will include the costs of all the elements required by the business including SEO, content, design and functionality.
We offer monthly, quarterly and annual payment options for our website maintenance packages. If you choose to pay annually, you will receive all of your support time for the year upfront and can use it anytime before your renewal date.
Note: Monthly and quarterly payments require a credit card to be kept on file for automatic billing each month.
Unused support time does not roll over; however, if you pay annually we will give you all your support time upfront to use at any time.