Pinterest Planner Printable, Pinterest Strategy Planner, Pinterest Marketing Tips, Pinterest Planner for Bloggers, Pinterest Workbook, PDF
If you want a helping hand with managing your Pinterest account, then The Pinterest Planner is for you.
The Pinterest Planner will walk you step by step through how to build a stunning Pinterest account that effectively promotes your business.
We designed this planner to help business owners and bloggers like you devise a focused Pinterest strategy that drives traffic to your site and gets your products in front of the right people.
First the planner will help you develop goals for your Pinterest account. Following this you’ll then be able to plan out a focused strategy for how you want to use Pinterest.
As you work through the planner, you’ll clean up your boards and profile; learn how to create your own viral pins and video pins; effectively pin to Group boards and know how to make use of Tailwind tribes. Also, you’ll develop pinning schedules around the best times to post; effortlessly set up ad campaigns as well as be able to track your progress and measure how your Pinterest strategy is impacting on your business.
THE PINTEREST PLANNER INCLUDES:
– Pinterest Goals, Pinterest Monthly Goals, Pinterest Goals Overview
– Pinterest Weekly Plan, Pinterest Weekly Planner
– Pinterest Strategy Planner
– Pinterest Account Profile and Pinterest Boards Clean Up – Here you’ll be able to optimize your Pinterest account to ensure it’s the best it can be.
– Pinterest Boards Planner, Pinterest Products Boards, Pinterest Group Boards – These will help you organise your Pinterest boards so that you’re getting your pins in front of the right people.
– Pinterest Post Planner x 2, Pinterest Video Pin Planner – Work through these planners to develop incredible keyword-rich pins that are sure to drive traffic to your site.
– Pinterest Posting Schedule, Pinterest Pinning Schedule – Know the best time to post and keep a track of what you’re posting and to which boards.
– Pinterest Tailwind Tribes, Pinterest Tribes Analysis – Make use of Tailwind to help you manage your Pinterest account
– Pinterest Ads Planner, Pinterest Ads Data, Pinterest Ads Billing Tracker – Use these to make running ad campaigns a breeze.
– Pinterest Analysis, Pinterest Analytics Overview, Pinterest Evaluation – Evaluate the progress you’re making and the impact you’re having
– Pinterest Notes – A great place to make any notes about Pinterest tips and tricks.
WHAT’S YOU’LL GET:
The Pinterest Planner is 28 pages and comes in LETTER and A4 sizes
1 PDF Pinterest Planner A4
1 PDF Pinterest Planner LETTER
Open PDF using Adobe Reader (you can download it free here: )
In Printer Settings, select the correct page size setting for the file you are printing and then select Actual size in Page Sizing & Handling
Print on bright white paper for best effects
PLEASE note that due to different monitor calibrations and printers, colors may differ slightly when printing.
Due to the nature of this instant download file, we cannot offer refund or exchanges of your order. However, if you have any problems with the download or file, please contact me on Etsy and we will be happy to work with you to try to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.
For Personal Use Only: You may not use these files for commercial use; they may not be resold, shared, copied, reproduced, or redistributed for any purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: this a printable product which is delivered by digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
😊We’d love to hear about your own business story and how you’re using The Pinterest Planner so please get in touch. Also, if you need individual products uniquely tailored for your business, feel free to reach out to me as we are very happy to custom-make orders. Drop me a line at Megnificent Creative [!at] gmail.com – can’t wait to chat with you